a masterpost of movies that relate to adolescence, love, partying, etc.
stuck in love / bandslam / sixteen candles / clueless / 10 things i hate about you / breakfast club / easy A / girl, interrupted / the runaways / ferris bueller’s day off / thirteen / the to do list / friends with benefits / crazy, stupid love / what a girl wants / 500 days of summer / perks of being a wallflower / the art of getting by / it’s kind of a funny story / the virgin suicides / the bling ring / john tucker must die / project x / freaky friday / LOL / the last song / dazed and confused / the social network / spring breakers / cyberbully / mean girls / the great gatsby / mouth to mouth / silver linings playbook / the internship
copycat; covers that are better than the originals
01. Say My Name/Cry Me A River▸ The Neighbourhood | 02. Counting Stars/Holy Grail/Smells Like Teen Spirit ▸ Little Mix | 03. Breakeven ▸ Max Schneider | 04. Creep ▸ Holly Henry | 05. What Makes You Beautiful▸ The 1975 | 06. What I Like About You ▸ 5 Seconds of Summer | 07. Come Together ▸ Shakira, Adam Levine, Usher, & Blake Shelton | 08. Drunk In Love ▸ Ed Sheeran | 09. Hold On, We’re Going Home ▸ The Arctic Monkeys | 10. Chasing Cars ▸ One Direction | 11. Summertime Sadness ▸ Miley Cyrus | 12. Boyfriend ▸ Marina & The Diamonds | 13. Let Her Go ▸ Birdy | 14. Mirrors ▸ Boyce Avenue & Fifth Harmony | 15. No Diggity/Thrift Shop ▸ Ed Sheeran & Passenger | 16. Toxic ▸ Melanie Martinez | 17. Teenage Dirtbag ▸ One Direction | 18. Demons ▸ Boyce Avenue & Jannel Garcia | 19. Drunk In Love ▸ The Weeknd | 20. Somebody That I Used To Know ▸ Pentatonix | 21. Wrecking Ball ▸ Patty Walters | 22. Whatever You Like ▸ Anya Marina | 23. Just Give Me A Reason ▸ Madilyn Bailey & Chester See | 24. Problems ▸ Hugo | 25. We Can’t Stop ▸ Bastille | 26. Fuck You ▸ Sleeping With Sirens | 27. Billie Jean ▸ The Civil Wars | 28. I Miss You ▸ 5 Seconds of Summer | 29. Titanium ▸ Madilyn Bailey | 30. Stay ▸ 30 Seconds to Mars | 31. Beat It ▸ Fall Out Boy | 32. Heart Shaped Box ▸ Lana Del Rey | 33. Crazy ▸ The Voice Coaches | 34. 19 You + Me ▸ The New Heights & Colton Haynes | 35. Hurt ▸ Johnny Cash | 36. She Will Be Loved ▸ Maroon 5
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
Daddy Rick (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
Outlander Hiatus, Week 3: Supporting Ladies
A tribute to the lady characters of Outlander, and the nuanced performances by the women who portray them.
Ssssoooo….. Apparently I hate myself….
#please tone down the eye fucking sir #for emma’s sake #and mine
‘You ran away from home?’
‘When I was about sixteen,’ said Sirius. ‘I’d had enough.’
‘Where did you go?’ said Harry, staring at him.
‘Your dad’s place,’ said Sirius. ‘Your grandparents were really good about it; they sort of adopted me as a second son.’
(and I know this set will probably be confusing to some people since a lot of people like Kristin Scott Thomas as Walburga but she’s always been Mrs. Potter to me)
AU: In which it’s not the Queen of Scotland Bash desires, but his father’s mistress.
“They say I have a sweet ass, nice tits, a real pretty dress. They say I’m their future wife, or I’d look good with their dick in my mouth. They try (and probably succeed at times) to take pictures down my shirt. They ask if they can get my number, they ask where I live, why I’m not smiling, why my boyfriend lets me walk around by myself. Then they ask why I’m such a bitch, if my pussy is made of ice. They say that they never do this, as though I’ve somehow driven them to inappropriate behavior and deserve it. They say they’re just having fun, trying to pay me a compliment. Pretty frequently they get mean, slipping into a loud tourettes-like chant of bitch-whore-cunt-slut.
Before you try to tell me that it’s because I take my clothes off for a living, let me tell you that this started way before I was 18. Let me tell you that every single woman I know has at least one truly terrifying story of street harassment and a whole bunch of other stories that are merely insulting or annoying. Let me remind you that in a room of pornography fans, who have actually seen me with a dick in my mouth and who can buy a replica of my vagina in a can or box, I am treated with far more respect than I am walking down the street.”
I have always loved this quote.